Wednesday, August 18, 2010

starting kumdo

I had vacation from Aug 6-17. I'll write about that next time. Tonight and the past two nights I went to look at kumdo schools in my town. I decided I would start training at this school near Geumchon Station:
http://pajukumdo.co.kr/

I'll start tomorrow. I had been thinking I would do kumdo while I was in Korea even before I got here. I don't know why I waited so long. The first month I was here I was waiting to see how my money and expenses were. After that I was trying to decide if I wanted to spend money on a kumdo class or Korean language classes. I can't afford to do both and I didn't know what to do for a long time. But I am putting on weight, so I need to do something, and martial arts is my favorite kind of workout. I will keep studying Korean on my own and probably start going to a free Korean language class I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment