Wednesday, August 18, 2010

4 months

I've been here four months now. My contract is 1/3 finished. I had kind of fallen into a routine, and time flew by so quickly. But it isn't a very good routine. Mostly just going to school, coming home and sitting around in the evening not doing much, and waiting for the weekend to come. I am not even sure what I did with my time the past four months. Only after being here this long have I started doing some of the things I want to do: I'm studying Korean more regularly, and I started kumdo last night.

I'm still not doing much jewelry work. Mostly because I haven't designed anything yet, so when I do feel like working I have nothing to work on. I used to do that when I was in the US too, but because I had lots of unfinished pieces I could always work on an unfinished piece when I didn't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment