Saturday, May 22, 2010

new dictionary

I finally got an electronic Korean-English/English-Korean dictionary while I was in Seoul yesterday. It also has a Korean-Japanese dictionary. I wish it had English-Japanese, but all these electronic dictionaries are made for Korean speakers, not English speakers. It was the same when I bought my electronic Japanese-English dictionary, they were all made for Japanese speakers. They end up having a lot of features I cannot use.

My cell phone has a K-E dictionary. It seems most cell phones have them. It's nice to always have a dictionary, but its kind of slow to use, and I hate the touch screen on my phone.





I have not been studying Korean much since I got here. I studied for a couple months before I came here, but when I got here I mostly stopped. I have not found a place to take classes in my city, but I haven't looked very hard either. I don't really want to have to go far to take a class. I am not sure what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment