Wednesday, March 9, 2011

school finally started

School finally started yesterday after several weeks of sitting at my desk doing nothing. I don't mind sitting at my desk all day, but lately I had been doing nothing. In the past I have been more productive during my free time, studying Korean, or sorting my photos, or something. The past couple weeks I have just been wasting time online.

So far the new 1st year students seem better at English than the old 1st year students. I have only taught six classes, but the two low level classes I have taught were much better than the low level classes last year.

I don't really care about teaching high level or low level, I just like teaching the classes where the students don't hate the class. Usually it's the high level classes where the students have a better attitude, but some of my lower level classes last year were fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment