Thursday, May 26, 2011

new job?

I've been in the US since April 23, but I really haven't done anything constructive so far. I have been exercising, I have done some metal work, but I haven't finished anything, and I just got back from a one week trip to San Diego. I really don't know what I have been doing the rest of the time I've been here.

I guess I have found a new job in Korea, but I am a little worried about it working out. I was hired, and I emailed them the signed contract and a copy of my passport info page, now I am supposed to send the rest of the documents by Fed Ex to Korea, but I am still waiting to receive one of the things I need from the US government. I told my recruiter from the start that I was still waiting on one document, now the school keeps asking him when I will get it. The document should be here any day now but I'm not sure how long the school will wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment